Friday, April 20, 2007

DVD: The Holiday


Not bad!! I seriously seriously doesn't mind the idea of exchanging houses for holidays!! But my house has got nothing to entertain my guest, so, my bet is, he/she will leave in 30 mins. hurhurhur..
Unless maybe i can find an extremely handsome guy or pretty lady to acc my guest. I think it's a fact that pple do fall in love easily when they go on holidays! For the singles out there, can go try and stay in india for 2 weeks, see how.

OMG.. me and my work.
becoming racist.

Movie's not bad, though i find it a bit long and drag a bit. Cameron Diaz acted well. I love to see her scenes more than kate winslet. Quite entertaining, given that we actually watched it in the middle of the night without falling asleep!

1 comment:

aud said...

i watched this halfway on the plane back from Korea!

dammit. didn't catch the ending la!

so wat happened in the end aa?

*drools at Jude Law*