Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 1 - Sunway

Yes! We are back at sunway! With labbit and his parents.


Non-peak period is goooood!! We took the rides again and again and again without absolutely NO queue! Shiok!

We stopped at the last ride where i flew out. I flew! Struggling in water, i can see the light on top of me. Drank lots of their dirty water. Managed to get up and saw labbit and some starring at me. Why bo lang save me!!! Labbit said it was only a few secs and i got up. A few secs?? Seems like forever to me! Argh!

I still love this cosy room. Cosy bed...


Had our dinner at Dragon-i and the food is fantastic lor! Cheap and good!!! Will go back there again someday.. someday... when the shopping mall is done with the 800 stores ok!

I missed their thai massage. Yah! Authentic thai massage by thais in Sunway! We waited long can! Start our massage only at 10pm. But shiok ok. Damn shiok. Was twisted left, right, front, back. I felt so much lighter! And best of all, it's CHEAP! Why singapore no have cheap cheap thai massage!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo, the room seems to be big & cosy
what hotel huh?

churra said...

yo! that's the pyramid tower hotel.