
This is one hell of an excellent show! Labbit and i missed it in the cinemas that time, think due to funny time slots. Wah lau!
I can actually 'feel' the movie.
A boxing show and i thought "wts! wait like WWE how?"
but no.
The boxing scenes are great.
The story line is fantastic. Very nice flow too.
It's funny.
It's touching.
It hurts. The boxing scenes hurts.
It plays with ur emotion.
yes.
but i love it.
How many of us can be so supporting like Renee Zellweger? Think many will have left that kind of husband already.
And go where and find such a family man? I almost tear when he went begging. I love the way he teaches his child. Love the way he fulfilled his promise. And the stong mentality to win, just for the family. Wah lau.
Both labbit and i were guessing the ending. I chose a sad ending. Labbit chose a happier one. Glad the script writer of this movie doesn't think like me.
This movie is simply too good for words.
One of the best i've watched recently!


No comments:
Post a Comment