Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Feet

Just came back from bugis. Was quite surprised to see ting.
I went up to her "Hi, ting?"
Shocked (10/10), "yah"
"oh, i read ur blog"
Still shocked (4/10) "oh, and u are?"
"churra...c h u r r a"
"oh, churralife?"
"........ yah!"

hahahahhaa.. she's so cute! like wat labbit said, where got pple rem domain name instead?

She looked very paiseh, turned away and say she's without makeup.
oh man!! I was the paiseh one, coz i was actually rushing to toilet to put on my makeup lor! hahaha.
Nice meeting her... and i forgot who's the other ger! :P

---

Went shopping with labbit at Seiyu when i saw one familiar face walking up to me.
Faizal!!!
Long time no s@@~
And he said jiahui just sms him not long ago asking when to meet up. keke. He doesn't seems to like his new job. Come, join me at NTU! From tampines to NTU, shiok ah! :D

---

Stupid Ministry of Sound.
Sent me an SMS on the opening day at 1240am saying that if i show the sms, i can get in free till 3am. *Sweat*

And last nite???? I received an SMS at 3am in the morning!! Telling me it's ladies nite every wed. KAUZ! I need to sleep ah hello!!!

And one hour later, i received another SMS from my manicurist telling me that they have shifted. Hello!! SMS me at 4am in the morning to inform me that u have shifted! ARgh!!

What are these pple thinking..

---

Happy Feet

A young, musically talented penguin in Antartica has many adventures - which he tells of through song and dance.

2006?
Simi sai!!! And i tot it will be out this christmas...
Still must wait sooo long for the movie huh!
I'll wait.

1 comment:

faiz said...

wei!!!!.. it's not i don't like my new job. Have yet to get use to working life after being a student for sooooo long. hehehe...