Sunday, December 04, 2005

Another day of celebration..

Jingli and i met up to celebrate our belated bdays! Decided to head Marriott hotel for high tea. We didn't make any reservations, so we were under the waiting list. Hungry! In the end, i bought bacon bak gua to fill up my stomach a bit first.. keke..
We went to shop around while waiting for Marriott to call.. and wait lah! wait simi.. wait until i spent $$ on a Fion bag. _|_

Marriott called before 3pm. Finally! It's been a loooong time since i last had my high tea there.. kekeke.. miss the food! We tried almost everything they have there. Yum... and of coz, not forgetting the gossips and the biatching of our bosses.. heh! We really make full use of the high tea time and ate till 5pm. I think we talked more than we ate.

At 6pm, i went off to meet rb and est for eerrr.. dinner! Sakae sushi! HEH........ think i only ate the wings and chawanmushi. I'm still too full to eat anything lor.... and thanks est for the treat!
We headed off to DFS and drool over the branded bags and wallets. Think LV was almost flooded. I almost flood Fendi as well. I find their wallets nicer than my favourite Gucci! Ahh, my new love! *kick Gucci aside*
We had dinner at hoover's and i was so tired, i almost fell asleep while eating. Sibei cham...

Long day.. Zzzzz....

No comments: