Thursday, December 22, 2005

Polished Divas

I took my time off today.... Finally get to go polished divas.

It's quite a nice place with lots red! and i love red! The whole place was pretty dim and it makes you fall asleep easily. Had a hard time choosing the colour i want. Finally decided to get a dark colour for my toes nails and i mixed 2 colours for my fingers.

I was brought to the massage chair for both my mani and pedi. There was a small bar counter and free drinks will be served. Normally the ones i go, they will just serve you plain water or tea. Polished divas has got juices, coffee and teas.

Before they start, they will ask if you wanna watch movies. They have a few titles for you to choose, not much.... and you can get to watch it on a portable dvd tv set. I chose not to, coz i want to observe their skills instead.

A malay ger did my pedi while a chinese did my mani. The malay ger so so nia lah...
It's the chinese who was impressive.

I swear in my so many years of mani/pedi that i have never never seen anyone clean the cuticles so neatly before! It was painless and very very well cleaned. I told her abt it and she said she has over 10 yrs of experience and she's a vietnamese. Heh... steady wor judy.

She painted my toes and did the nail art as well. She's pretty skillful in her nail art too, but the selection is not as much as Maye's.

While waiting for my nails to dry, i actually fell asleep on the massage chair.. Zzzzzz...

Other than the poor foot scrub and limited nail arts, the place is good enough. hehehe
4.5/5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sound gd, where is it? hw much?
u can email me.. thx!