Monday, December 19, 2005

SMS competition

Was surfing sgf 10 mins to 11pm when i saw the SMS contest thread. Jason was the DJ and he will play 8 songs for us to guess the title. The one with the most correct answers win. I din know it's gonna be like 2-3 secs of each songs played. Hahaha.... within a few secs, all the 8 songs were played. I was like "HUH??"

I managed to get 3 titles when he repeated the songs again..... Some jokers posted the titles in the thread and i managed to copy one! Wahahaha..

For the next 40 mins, i was scratching my head, looking thru my mp3 collection, trying to find that one particular song which i find it damn familar. Managed to PM jason at the very last min....

Jason announced the result ard 1150pm... and huh~ I was the winner!!
WAHAHAHAHA! Got a shock when i heard my nick.
I've got 5 correct ans and i won a 6 months P-membership. Some of them were obviously jealous and unhappy abt it and one of them say oldbies are lackey of sgf!
but..*hmph*
who cares!

*GRIN*

2 comments:

aud said...

bo jio!!!!

churra said...

i wanted to.. but u not online!!