Saturday, July 02, 2005

A cho boh saturday

Labbit's working in the afternoon today and i chose to nua at home instead of meeting frens. I spent quite some time pondering if i should go for foot reflex at suntec. I was at suntec early and poor labbit's still working. I shop.. had a drink, shop again (still thinking if i should go foot reflex) and ok lah! Go lah!
When i reached there, the girl tamade told me the next slot is 730pm. -_-!
Fine.. continue shopping at Carrefour.

Shucks. Never buy bra at carrefour. I have to carry it with the hangers on, without any wrappers or anything and walked all the way to the cashier.
*faint*
Ok, other shopping centres are the same thing. But at Carrefour? It simply turns me off.

Finally met up with labbit and we went Marina Square for more shopping. He kinda agree that the layout is messy and which explain why qoo got lost when we met up on tuesday. hehehe..
We went to this Zhong He village where we took some lousy pictures. heh.

Now, how to get 2 days of MC for mon and tues?

No comments: