Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bangkok - Day 4

Sigh.. time to pack and go.
We did some last minute shopping and get more gifts.


Us at thailand airport.... bye bye!

The darn flight was delayed for an hour..

And of coz, we need to take a bus before we can catch our plane! All the kiasu pple were standing at the door of the bus, waiting to get off first and catch the best seats.
Ooops.. we 'accidently' stood at the door.
heng we were at the front door. The back door wasn't open. Poor them.. really poor them.

~~~~~

Misc.

I miss baiyoke sky most. And the river tour! haha.
We have our meals 3 times at baiyoke's cafe....with 2 times on the same table.
And during the 3rd time, the waiter came up to us and said "Same table?"
We chose a different table. I like the pianist. Was really enjoying to his music while having my dinner.

The traffic. Really pei fu those drivers. They can drive thru any small lanes. ANY. And pple were walking like nobody's business... the car wheel can run over their feet anytime man.
The zebra crossing is transparent to the thais. Never trust the zebra crossing.
Often heard how tuk tuk ride was dangerous.. but I thought the ride was fun!

Some misc pics....


I purposely took this pic for lynn and qoo..... outdoor aerobics, with the instructor in blue!!



I'm driving a tuk tuk!!!! (ignore the background)
ok, this is at the observatory level of baiyoke sky.... think it's on the 77th floor.



The penguins i bought!
i bought 2 tshirts, 2 tops, one blusher and 2 face masks. hahahaha.... a failed shopping trip.



The gifts i bought...
and i also bought t-shirts for ma and di.. and a belt for pa.


Thanks labbit for the trip.......
I'm gonna miss thailand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks (in advance) for the gifts.. muhahahahahaha...

churra said...

you also went leh.. still need gift meh??

then where's my gift??? :D :D

aud said...

oh... er... hmm...

u nid plastic bag from chatuchak?

hurhurhur...