Maybe the incident last nite made me dream of.... yes, qoo~ the blur one.
Can't really rem the exact story.... can only remember she was really blur throughout the dream.
We went out and she did all the careless things.
I only rem the part whereby she accidently pushes the cupboard and all the 4 cupboards fell.
It hit a small boy, but heng he was ok.
Qoo stood there, shocked.
Me, lagi shocked.
*pengz*
Labbit and i got up early. I've got the free NTU alumni tix to star wars. Labbit's tix was $7.

And damn, it was the 3rd row.
Piangz, the screen looks so big!
I can feel the giddiness just after a few mins of watching...
The show wasn't that fantastic. I wasn't really a star wars fan either.
Just wanted to watch the movie to feel complete.
It only gets a bit more interesting when he turned to the dark side.
And the stupid cinema is soooo cold and i was trembling for the whole movie.
Argh.
Ok, one down... one more to go..
Madagascar!


1 comment:
Likely and unlikely to happen.
Likely that i might accidentally push the cupboards and unlikely the cupboards all fall..
HaHahA.. ya.. damn.. kindda of stewpig.. not wearing contact lens out.. was like a blind man that night!
Post a Comment