Sunday, May 01, 2005

happy Labour's day!

For the first time in so many weeks, i felt really relax today... probably it's p.h tmr.
Woke up early in the morning together with labbit. He's going for his soccer as usual while i decided to head out too. Dun really wanna nua at home since i slept tooo much yday and kena a headache.

Was walking around aimlessly at bugis when i saw pinc... thought i could just do a feet paraffin while waiting for labbit. Damn. fully booked.
I suddenly recall there's a hollywood nails at the edge..... and i went.
Totally bo lang.. sibei shiok.
but argh!! it's very very very very very very hot! my poooor toes. I can't take it anymore upon the 3rd soak. I almost screamed at her. Hehehehehe...
and well. there wasn't really a scrub though. Should have stick to my spa haven.

We spent the rest of the day watching tv.. dvd.... and dozed off at 7 plus till 10pm before we wake up for dinner. sigh. i'm getting old.... wat was the dvd we've watched?
cham.. canot recall...

No comments: