Monday, May 02, 2005

Last day of the long weekend :(

Ok, enough rest for the last 2 days. Time to go out!

We went chinatown and checked out the prices and flights for the bangkok trip on vesak day. Damn the surcharge. I think it's better that we go the week after that.
Asking ard the agencies and shopping for mom's luggage bag makes me tired.... was feeling pretty stoned at the end of the trip.

We headed down Lot 1 in the evening time to collect labbit's pants. hehehehehe....finally!!
*grinz*

There's a newly opened foot reflex shop over at Lot 1. And since it's been quite a while since i last had my foot reflex, i decided to try it out. Labbit seems to hate that and he prefers to spend the time at the arcade instead.

Oh man... damn pain! It seems that different pple has got a different way of massaging the foot.
This auntie only focus on certain areas to exert pressure. I still prefer that guy at wan yang though. He seems to exert pressure on every part of the feet, making sure every organ of the body is pressed. hehe.

I finally tried the scratch it card! we bought 3..... and won $4.
hahaha!
ok, it was fun...
for that little while.

oh well.. till the next long weekend...

2 comments:

The store keeper said...

I also went to buy e scratch card, but sold out...

See my luck....

aud said...

wah.. wat a painful weekend u have...