Thursday, May 26, 2005

AC Milan Vs Liverpool

Why am i watching this match?
I was a Man U fan... until Barthez left.
And after watching liverpool with labbit for so many times, i dun feel complete if i miss this match.
*damn*

I took a nap from 630pm to 730pm.
And i slept at 11pm. Woke up at 2am, all the way to 6am.
*yawn*

It was a disappointing first half.
I was sitting on the bed, eating my cake, eyes not 100% on the tv, still adjusting my butt to the best sitting position when ACM scored their first goal. Within the 1st min! Wts.
And with liverfools playing like shit for the next 45 mins, ACM easily scored 3-0.
I could have gone back to bed.
*Zzzzz*

And for the 2nd half, bo dai bo ji, liverpools scored 3 goals within 6 minutes. wah lau!!! 6 mins leh!
Heart attack 3 times within 6 mins. Not too good for heart.
It's a draw!
*amazed*

The next 30 mins were pretty boring. Only got excited during the last few mins when ACM seems to have more possession of the ball. I was waiting for the hero to appear but there was none.
*boring!*

Ahhh. boring also nvm lah.. penalty shootout seems more fun.
With that ermm.. dudek? and his star jumps, he became the hero.
Hahahahaha! Yeah, his pattern sibei de funny. And Liverpool won!
*Shocked*

Throughout the match, i couldn't help thinking wat's wrong with the other goal post ah?
All the 6 goals were from the same post. The other one seems to have magnet repel with the ball.
The commentator was coughing throughout the match, but i love his comments.
What was his name ah....?

Can see all the happy faces in the team... and of coz, not forgetting the happy labbit almost jumping on the bed in joy. :D

No comments: