I jumped up at 5 plus, thinking that it was already 7 plus and i was late for work. Shit man.. cannot even sleep well.
The journey to NTU was scary and horrible. First, i can't even get in the first train. It was so damn crowded. 2nd, the 179 queue was *speechless*. The queue sibei long!! It was the longest queue i have ever since in a bus interchange in my whole life. And there's always 3 doube-deck 179 on the bay at the same time. It just keeps coming. And heng the queue was moving pretty fast..
I have my own big desk, P4 IBM pc with LCD monitor and loads of rubbish for me to clear in the drawers. I spent almost the whole morning browsing through NTU website and shredding those unwanted papers in the drawers.
Time seems to fly in the afternoon. Perhaps it was becoz i spent too much time filing. And before i knew it, they were packing and leaving the office. Steady!! i was left alone and i thought it was the perfect time for me to install my google toolbar, MSN, customise my PC when someone came in and chase me off.
They need to lock the office. -_-!!
I was so tired that i dozed off at labbit's place just now. That's wat i hate abt 9-5 job. There's little time left at nite for you to do things and rest, no time at all in the morning. All the restrictions and no freedom.Sagittarius loves freedom!! sigh.
I need to stay in this job for a min. of 3 months...... can i tahan for 3 months?
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
dun worry... for the $$.. u WILL hang on... and slowly, u'll get the hang of it too...
JIA YOU!
Hey.. must stay on!! happy working yea...
Post a Comment