I had a terrible stomach cramp today :(
Was crying when labbit called... and i could hardly talk. It only got better after 2 pain killers...
Finally got the chance to walk around school a bit these 2 days. I went to the biggest canteen in the school yesterday. It was quite a long walk but at least i manage to see the LTs, Auditorium, mcdonalds, bank, etc..... and lots and lots of students. And i finally feels like i'm in a school.
I only get to see hostels and the hanging t-shirts and shorts outside the rooms and nothing else on the way to the other smaller canteens. Boring!
And where's the supermarket??
And today, i went to the highest point of the school where it lies the graduate studies office. Depends on where u get up the hill, it has about 100 steps up. Or u can choose to walk along the slope up the hill. The risk is, an uncontrollable car rolling down the slope and hitting you. :P
The scenery was beautiful....and it's so peaceful up there.
I saw an al fresco cafe. Wu eng can go up there to eat snake......
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment