Wednesday, January 05, 2005

An afternoon alone

I accompany labbit to sim lim today. It's the 2nd time this week that we're buying power supply. First time for me and 2nd time for his company. He's becoming a power supply man!

I finally renewed my passport. It seems strange that i seems to be pretty excited last week when i heard abt the trip to bangkok... I'm flying tomorrow but today, i dun feel a thing. Not a thing. Not a bit bit bit of excitement. Maybe it's only a one day trip. And i may not even have the time to shop! sigh..

I spent the whole afternoon at mos burger in bugis today reading straits times and her world. It's been a long time since i last done that. Hehe... those were my insurance years. I do that often since i normally have a few hours of time to spare while waiting for clients. I do miss it, but i think i have enough of it.
I'm pretty excited abt NTU though. Going back to office-based lifestyle ain't easy. But i must say, i kinda miss it too... and i can't wait for next monday to discuss abt the terms of offer!

Just received a shawl as a gift today. It's the 3rd shawl that i've received within the last 2 months. 2 from china and 1 from HK. I guess there are just too many stalls selling shawls there. kekeke...

2 comments:

aud said...

BKK! so nice... hor.. u let so many ppl noe... remember to get enuf pressies to go ard k? hahaha!

churra said...

i'm not going there for leisure ok.. i dun even have much time to shop! sob sob..