Thursday, April 13, 2006

NewAsia Bar

I'm so sian at work today!!
When dad told me that he's not going hospital tonite.. i was like "huh"?

ok, decided to meet Jingli then.
Met up with her and her fren, Anthony. Adrian's fren rather.
Went Sakae (AGAIN!)!!!!!
My 5th time .. or 6th? And i went toilet almost immediately after eating.
LS for the last 2 times after sakae. Think it will be a long time b4 i will eat it again.
great.

Jingli's colleagues dilly dally.... we waited for a while b4 they came.
It's been like 1-2 years since i last went NAB! The last time we went, we went up the member's area. Not for tonite though.

We reached at 9++ and it's already damn crowded! no seats at all!
Last time i went at 9++, still got seats for desserts wor! Ok, tat was last time... last time...

But her frens were great. They came nia and immediately found seats. keke..
I thought the songs were much better than before. Our table's not bad. got chinese, indian, malay, ang mohs.... I had a nice time admiring some of jingli's colleagues.
Chio bus....

And one of the chinese with an ang moh bf.
I never like the idea, but tonite.. i find that ang moh bf can be cool! and cute also...
He was panicking when he saw his gf talking to other guys, taking name card.
He was shouting for her.... but she didnt notice.
I was besides him and said "orrrrrr! she ran away."
He looked at me, and wave frantically for her again.
HAHAHAHA.. simi sai.

Didn't stay late.. left ard 11+
still need to go hospital tmr.

No comments: