Wednesday, April 05, 2006

N6280

Labbit and i went to try out N6280 and Samsung's D820. I die die wan a slider phone!
Samsung's slim... but erm, ugly leh. Though i find 6280 big and ugly at first, i'm beginning to fall in love with it. Especially when i hold it in my hand.. heh, it's not tat big afterall!

Labbit decided to get 6280 as well. I was all out to get Grey, making sure ST's stock for grey is available. Labbit's getting black.

But.. grey doesn't looks nice when the slider is open leh. Argh! Dilemma. We went for a drink while i consider the color i want.
Black. hahaha.

Stupid ST, always promotion on new phones first.. and back to normal price after that. So, quickly grab the promotion b4 it ends this fri. My phone also spoil liao, faster trade in! Wahahaa! I'm a bad girl.
But i'm sure everybody does that!

On my way home in the lift... my phone rang..
"HELLO!! I want to see your faceeee!"
Video conference from RB.
The guy in the lift turned back and starred hard at me.

Siao, he must be thinking i'm a lesbian.

When labbit gets his, i'm going to do the same thing..
and "SHOW ME WHERE YOU ARE!"
WAhahahahahhhahaa!!

The power of 3G...

4 comments:

The store keeper said...

I wan a new phone too!! ARgh! My N70 sucks!

aud said...

ask ur labbit to stop kajiao-ing me...

*piak forehead*

churra said...

qoo: i can understand.. hard to find right! i dun wan a nokia phone at first, but really bo bian.. no other phone le. so sad..

aud: you should feel honored!!

aud said...

wah.
so honoured.