Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Eight Below

I knew there were penguins! Antarctica wor! How can they miss out the penguins? heh.

Overall a good movie. There were a lot of scenes still fresh in my brain and i think they will sit there for quite some time. Inspired by true story somemore... will feel more also.

The stupid counting.
It's depressing and my heart sank deeper and deeper everytime they show the number of days they have survived.. damn. Must count meh!

My heart also stopped for a few secs, with my hand clenching labbit's during the whale and leopard seal scene. My god.
I could even hear labbit heaved a sign of relief when that scene was over.

And the poor Maya got bitten....
I like her.
She's the most elegant of all.
I tot she's going to die.

Well, heng it's a happy ending.

1 comment:

aud said...

i lao a lot of bak sai...