Friday, March 10, 2006

IT Show

Damn crowded at the suntec bridge. Escalators not working......
now, wat's new?

Spreaded out into 3 halls, i must say it's a lot a lot more spacious. At least we do not have to walk inch by inch. We headed almost straight to Sony to try W50. Woo hoo.. easy to use! I like the easy way of choosing the scene modes. Very straight forward! But i still find it a bit too bulky.

Labbit was browsing for monitors and i saw this......


wah lau! I remember posting this in my blog months ago. I saw it at funan for $999. And now, at IT show today, it's going at a price of ard $549.

WHAT THE SHIT! $@^$#%$^%!!!!
My only console is... it's only 17 inch and not 19 lah!

Headed Funan after that for my T9! It's more than $100 cheaper than IT show lor. And for that amt of money, you are getting another 512mb memory card, which i dun neeeed!! So, save the money! heh!

No comments: