I hate new shoes! Hate them!
And i walked like a penguin the whole day.. whole day lor! And labbit even imitate the way i walked today.. Grrrr.....
Woah! I always loved roller coasters. But, watched liao how to play? The other time was the ferris wheel movie.. and now roller coasters?A totally sadist show with some boring dialogues and gruesome scenes. I must say the way they died definitely 'improved' from FD 1 and 2. And the brain juice reminds me of the movie Irreversible again. argh! Er xin! er xin! Why am i always reminded of that scene in Irreversible! TMD!
Labbit laughed the loudest in the cinema on the "Tanning machines to Coffins" scene. Actually yah, i thought that was funny too. kekeke...
And the gym incident was unexpected. We thought the swords will kill him instead.
Mei siang dao, he will die until so cham. *shakes head*
Moral of the story:
Do not use panasonic lumix camera.
They can take death shots as shown in the movie.
aiyah~ choi choi choi!
just kidding lah!~


1 comment:
luckily my lumix different!
Post a Comment