Monday, March 20, 2006

CA & Azabu Sabo

Met up with drey, eenam and alan for dinner. The rest of them are daosters. :P
Went Changing Appetite for dinner.
I had fried stingray.
*slurp* ??
Not really.
I still prefer it with chilli.
But i like drey's salmon and Alan's terriyaki chicken!

While we are filling up the application form for the CA card, FI called. She's just outside CA having dinner also! And her fren is eenam's fren! so qiao.

Done with dinner, we stepped out of CA and......
we saw RB and est! kan qiao.
can go home with them together. heh.

We went Azabu Sabo for dessert. *slurp*
Looks delicious lor!!!
DSC00279-1
BUT! you will get sick of the taste after a while lah. I thought only the green and pink mua chee is the best. hahhahaa...

DSC00284-1
Eenam asked for more choc fudge and wah, very sweet. I felt sinful for them.
The waitress are extremely generous on their free-flow of green tea. So generously that we were wondering if they will charge us by cups. *sweat*

Had quite a lot of laughter for the night. Nice outing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Euni!! Where is the dessert shop? Look damn nice sia! Is it as nice as it looks??

churra said...

KW! marina sq, besides billy bombers...