Sunday, February 19, 2006

Hollywood Nails & MJ

Got up early today and headed bugis. It was only 10+ when i reached wor. So damn early. I took breakfast at delifrance before going Pinc to book appt. Damn.. their next available appt is 4pm! Siao...
RB called and said she will reach ard 12pm.
I went to make appt at Hollywood Nails instead. Hehe... RB tot it's Hollywood Secrets.

I did the O.P.I spa pedicure. RB said my feet looked like rabbit ears. hahaha!

I think my legs looked kinda fat in this photo.


And tat's RB's legs on the right.. kekekeke..

The service was quite alright. And i finally got the orange colour i want!
The last time i went, i did the shio shio paraffin. But damn their menu! It's so damn misleading! We got a shock when we saw the bill. TMD! Go learn from Good Earth ok! _I_

Wasn't feeling too well today. Whole day feeling stuffy and feverish. I mustn't get sick wor! It's sunday! Wanna sick also must wait till tmr to get MC. *grin*

Went xking's house for MJ today. Totally no luck. Hahaha.. kena cheated at hollywood nails...and lost in MJ... Sigh. Can't believe how suay i am. Labbit came and i tot he could at least savage the situation. But he's as suay as me!! *shake head*

Today is really a puo cai day..

3 comments:

aud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aud said...

wat happened to ur legs?!?!?!

water retention ah??????

scary...

churra said...

hahahaha! wah piangz... it's the angle lah...