again! More samsui chicken!
Met up with rb, her ahem and lynn for dinner. Went Paragon's Soup Restaurant again. The food has always been quite alright and i never seems to get sick of the chicken. *grin*
I was feeling sleepy as usual.... and lynn yawned rudely and loudly for at least 3 times. kakaka. Joseph was there enjoying the dinner silently while the 3 of us chatted non-stop.
I was blardy full.
Dessert at Bakerz Inn.
Lynn and my turn to treat. I had a horrigible, terrigible, undrinkable ice chocolate mint. Took a few sips and left the glass there. yucks! -10/10
They can't seems to stop chatting.... especially when the topic is on mahjong.
Lynn - expert
RB - intermediate
me - forever a beginner
It's the last day of feb. Wondering if my luck will be better in March?
Very suay for the whole of feb liao.... buay simi eh tahan.
and it seems like i'm not the only one.
Lynn and Jingli are complaining abt the same thing as well!
and labbit too....
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment