Monday, February 13, 2006

I Not Stupid Too

Labbit is finally back from camp! Finally canot watch I not stupid too!
CNY canot watch... last week he not ard.. today finally can watch!

Ok lah, it's indeed better than Part 1. Part 1 is still very fresh in my head coz we just watched it again on tv recently. No more fat Terry this time round.... but there's thin Jerry, who is funny as well! See his face nia, can laugh liao.. hahaha! He has the potential comedy artiste look. :P

And the 2 main casts, Tom and Cheng Cai....more and more handsome wor! The poor little girl who got 'pregnant' and ate tons of pineapple looks very cute when crying too. hehehe.

Hardly any movies whereby the sequel will be better. Wonder if there will be any I not stupid 3, i not stupid leh, i not stupid what.... whatever!

1 comment:

aud said...

the little girl used to be my mum's student at my Church's Kindergarten.

cute hor!

she was in the yakult or vitagen advert from a couple of yrs ago.

ji ke ai!