Monday, September 12, 2005

Psychic? Precognition?

six sense?

Was chatting with huiming today about our late hammies. I told her that i have this feeling that they will die. And they did.
Just hours b4 oi died, I was on the way home, thinking abt him with this strong feeling that he will be gone. When i reached home, i saw him running around the cage and i thought "phew, ok.... play with you later ah".
An hour later or so, i went out and saw him dead in the cage.
The same feeling happened to fookies as well. Particularly fooku. Just 2 days b4, i rem telling labbit that i have a feeling fooku is going to die. So sad... he did, of coz.

Dad used to have 3-4 luo han in the fish tank with partition. I still rem there was this particular cute one. That afternoon itself, i was standing by the tank, feeding it. I poked the glass tank, looking at him sadly, sensed something will go wrong.. and i just say "guai guai..." and i walked away.
1/2 hour later, it died.
I was damn sad! I cried.

The nite when pika died. A few hours after that, i kept looking at my HP... as if waiting for a sms or call from someone. i felt very uneasy and couldn't sleep at all. The next morning, my phone finally rang. Jackey called and said andy's dad passed away that nite. *Sweat*

Once, i felt funny in the middle of the nite, worrying, panicking...my heart was beating very fast and i roughly know something's gonna happen. But bo bian, i went back to sleep. Tat very nite itself, i heard a loud bang and ah wei fell.
*sweat* His head was bleeding and mom almost fainted. I almost fainted too.

Another particular case was tkf leaving for NS. I was with pris at pasir ris if not wrong. I wasn't really very close to him lah. But b4 we bid each other goodbye, i sensed that something is going to happen and i told him to be careful in camp.
He injured his leg and was on MC for abt 2 weeks, i think...

And a lot of other smaller cases like, i can sensed early in the morning that it will be a bad day for me.... or just hours b4 i will be scolded by leee... keke..
Or when labbit is naughty..! :P

Li Fang did mention that i have a strong sixth sense. Forums said that it's precognition...
I'm not complaining. I dun mind the weird feelings too.
I just dun wan it to happen so often....

1 comment:

The store keeper said...

Swallow saliva...
Next time if u are expecting my call for no reasons then better let me know in advance!