It's the MBA tour 2005, held at Raffles Convention Centre.
And damn! I kept thinking in my mind that it's suntec convention lor......... and i even planned to have prata for lunch! Simi lunchbox!
I tot i was going to be late.. but huiming and janice were later! We treated ourselves to nice lunch at the jap restaurant b4 starting work. But.. it did not turn out to be that nice.
With the other bad experience at raffles city with jingli too.. i conclude that all jap restaurants in raffles city sucks.
The fair starts at 230 all the way till 5pm. I must say we got a pretty good table coz it was just at the entrance! Our competitor were 2 tables away.. hehe.
Singaporeans are indeed kiasu coz we and our competitor were among the earliest. Most of the countries just sent one representative over. And our table has got the most types of brochures! KS again!
Others are just one brochure on the table with one rep.
We had 2 directors, 1 professor, 2 managers, 2 staffs, 3 current students, 1 NF rep and 2 CNI rep. That makes it a total of 13 pple representing NTU on our table.
13 leh!!! We should get ban coz the max rep allowed is only 4.
Our competitor only sent 2.
It was quite a success coz our table draws huge crowd almost every now and then. Wah lau, it's maciam canvassing to me lor.. and it's been months since i last done that. I got tired just one hour later with all the talking. Stress leh. Those potential MBA students really asked chim questions.
I didn't stay thruout... kekeke.. huiming and i left at 4 plus.
Off to meet labbit and whale at funan!! Aiyah, our whale gain back his weight liao.. Not as slim as he was the other time he was back. keke
It was a short meeting coz he had dinner appt and labbit has TV appt. We chatted a bit at coffee bean and we headed home.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yo Eunice! I've change my blog address to http://faiz1978.blogspot.com... Take care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment