Friday, September 09, 2005

Mitch Albom

I bought this book while waiting for labbit today.... coz got 20% discount. I found quite a few pple reading Tuesdays with Morrie recently.. either my colleague or someone in MRT.

I'm wondering y pple start reading such an old book and i guess, the new one must be good enough to make pple read the old one as well.

I knew abt "The 5 people you meet in heaven" when it first published. Reviews were good. I duno y i drag until today to buy it. coz got 20% discount

I have not start reading it, but i know i will wanna read tuesdays with morrie again someday. It's so damn good! Everybody should read!

5 comments:

angel said...

you must have bought the book from popular eh?? hahaha... cos i remember getting mine at popular the other time at 20% discount too... nice!! ;D

churra said...

yup! bought it at popular.. :D

faiz said...

It's good to read Tuesdays with Morrie first then 5 People you meet in heaven.. But somehow i think Tuesdays with Morrie is still the best!!

churra said...

faizal: yeah.... in fact, joonwen was the one who lent me tuesdays with morrie years ago. highly recommended by him lor... how can dun read?? :P

The store keeper said...

I also see many ppl reading it!