Sigh, i felt like a bad gf for not able to accompany him.
stupid job.
Good news or bad news, doc gave labbit another week of MC!
i aso wan MC..
He surprised me when he showed up at NTU. Hahaha..
I tot who piak my buttocks sia!
We went to watch movie...... one which i've waited for a long long time.

I never like Angelina Jolie. But i must admit she's really sexy in the show.
Think all the guys in the cinema must be drooling non-stop, including labbit.
kekekeke..
And Brat Pit is sooo cute!! Especially his reaction when Angelina seems to win him in everything.
It's a nice movie. Not forgetting the starting and the ending of the show.. Hahaha.
Ask us about the sex question...


4 comments:
dun be spoiler leh.. haben watch the movie ah.. hhahahaha...
hello, this is a blog!
keke.. nice movie lah, go watch.
I cannot imagine, they fight fight fight and then make love. I slapped my forehead when i saw that. what is this man?!
Overall, quite a nice show. =P
me gng to watch later.. hehehe...
Qoo: like that then exciting mah...
Post a Comment