Monday, June 06, 2005

On leave

I took leave today to take care of labbit. But i think i slept and nua more than him! kekekeke
Went to jurong pt and he bought his bra arm strap.
Now, at least there's something to support his arm! And i dun have to worry abt pple knocking into him while walking...

And why is it that everybody seems to be walking into labbit's direction when we shopped around? I was so afraid they will knock into his arm! ahhh...He seems to have this magnet to attract pple.

Met up with qoo at tanjong pagar for pedi.
Ok, no comments. We're not going back there again.
Acc her to Tiong Bahru's bookshop and recommended her a motivational book. A must read for all sales pple! hehe...
She bought a ring and a chance for a lucky draw. Heng we didn't have to queue long to get the lucky draw.It was a silly keychain. -_-"

I think i slept too much and nua too much today. Head feeling heavy....

2 comments:

The store keeper said...

YEa yea..wore my fake to work today! hahahaha

churra said...

hahaha! it's ok. the others won't know! ;)