Met up with Jingli for shopping!~
We had enough of bugis and decided to head Citylink and Suntec.
Nothing much though. We each bought a top.
I bought 2 rather, one wearable and one not. Kekekeke..
I bought the Madagascar T-shirt for kids!!!!!! (with the penguin prints of coz) Smallest size.. .sibei de cute!!
Just wanna add it into my collection. Heh.
Had dinner at Cartel. And yah, i hate cartel.
But food was not bad this time round though... or maybe i was really too hungry, having dinner at almost 10pm after shopping.
Went to meet poor labbit in his office after that. Almost to 12 midnight......
Poor him, MC still need to go back office.
and i sat at his company's balcony till ermm... 1 plus? I can start to feel the cold wind blowing at me after 12am.
Very cold...brrr.... but tat was really a nice scenery at night. Can't imagine how hot it will be in the afternoon!
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment