Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

hong bao na lai....

While i was helping my mom to distribute ang baos to my cousins today, they gave me a shocked look and said "Huh! You married liao meh?" o_O
And i almost chocked on my mee hoon when my auntie said "Where is your bf? Why is he not here? He so handsome... how old is he? 24 or 25?"
"29"
"OHH!! doesn't look like 29 leh! look like 25!"
*continue to eat mee hoon*

Met up with labbit and his parents to watch I Do, I Do.



It was pretty funny and entertaining. I like the suaning of government, the animated scenes and hui ge's multi-roles. I don't really like the ending though... 3.5/5 stars. :D

3 comments:

aud said...

i do i do wif his parents? is he trying to hint something??

*grinz*

churra said...

kopi: *holds magnifying glass*
dun copy me!!

drey: no, he's not. u think too much liao. keke

Wendy said...

haah yr blog so cute! happi new yr!no angpaos to gif u though!