We had our gathering at ah dot's place today. The PTTs turned up except lynn, drey and qoo. I finally had my bah kwa today!! Slurp!~
We had steamboat for dinner. I didn't eat much, not much appetite. And after that, we girls started our mahjong session. :D Friendly game lah... hehe.. too friendly. And we 3 players lost to 1, the kpo whale. haha!
The guys played mahjong in the other room as well. I sat besides labbit for a while, and i wonder how come ah peh and his tiles looked so pretty. We girl's tiles looked like shit. hmpf.
Spent the rest of the nite back at labbit's place to watch soccer. Can see his angry face when liverfool lost 2-0.... and he didn't even want to finish watching the last 10 mins of the match.
Sigh.. tmr is sunday... and back to work on monday. Arghh!
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
sorry din make it to the gathering... :P
glad that at least someone realised i wasn't there.. hahaha...
no win anything?
Hey!! Happy New Year... No Hongbao for me ah?? :(
Post a Comment