It all started in the middle of the night. I woke up suddenly to see labbit trying to get on bed.
"What happened" i asked...
"I vommited" came the reply.
OMG! *slap forehead*
I slept like a pig without hearing anything.
Suspected the sashimi at zen restaurant earlier on. And for the first time, we actually forgot to bring any medicine along lor!! That used to be a must in my list, but this time round, we totally forgot!!!
ARGH!
Labbit forbid me to head downstairs to 7-11 to search for medicine. Tried the hotel for help but the service sucks. Yes, novotel siam.
Bo bian, i have to wait till it's bright before i can head down. Labbit vommited abt 2-3 times before his stomach was empty.
so sad lor.
I went down at 9am, but 2 7-11 ain't selling anything. The street was cold in the morning and damn quiet. Had to try our luck at 10am. Labbit went down with me this time round. It was so different from that one hour ago. Music was heard on that street again. Almost every stores were open. Wasn't as cold as before.
Headed boots pharmacy instead. The friendly doctor prescribe some medicine for poor labbit.
And, oh man!! I simply love boots pharmacy. Definitely one of the best pharmacies around. (but too bad, bo simi time to shop liao). hehehehe..
I will be back man.
Labbit took the medicine and heng he was a bit bit bit better than before. He rested for an hour or so while i packed all our stuffs before heading airport.
and off to the airport!
Took 300+++ pics for the 4 days. Mad.
Bye Bye.


No comments:
Post a Comment