Got to rush down for the breakfast before it ends at 1030am.
swimming not enough.

I was taking a last look at the theme park when labbit took pics of it. Grrr..
Awww... i will miss the place.
Sob..
And our last meal in KL before we left?
Of coz is KFC again. Wahahahaha... and their Mac's ayam goreng chicken. So nice... Slurp.
My ugly nails after the swim.We sat the Konsortium executive coach on the way back. So qiao... I saw the coach with the ang ang chair on thurs.. and now, i get to sit on it!
I hate hate hate the first row. Always makes me giddy.
I felt like vommiting the whole time.
Managed to catch the movie "The Maid".
This is the ONLY movie which i finished watching for the whole trip. Haha..
Horror movies are my favourite!~
But The Maid is definitely not in my best horror movie list.
Some cheap scares, pretty expected story.
And can find lotsa 'familiar' areas found in other famous horror movies.
And i kept thinking, where got pple treat their maid so good one huh?
Even prepare breakfast for maid to eat???
Steady wor.
But will feel 'homely' about the movie coz of the chinese 7th month thing.
For a Singapore-made movie, i will say it's good enough lah.
Mai hiam buay pai.
Back to singapore..... back to the boring life....


No comments:
Post a Comment