Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Spain is out

Lying on labbit's sofa, i watched France Vs Spain with mixed feelings.
I want Spain to win.

But a few minutes into the game, i was recalled of the 1998 world cup.
I love france then!!
And of coz, my favourite goalkeeper, Barthez (i love his butt).
I watched almost every of their matches... supporting them all the way (and bio Barthez butt)!
I love it when the camera focus behind the goal post (so that i can bio his butt again).
I was silently praying that they will be the champion....
And, i was the happiest ger on earth when France won!! (and a bit sad, coz no more butt bioing).

That was 8 years ago.

8 years later, on this nite....
france vs spain..
who shall i support huh???

spain ba...
I was sooooo upset that they lost.
They played well.
No more Alonso bioing for now... till EPL.

Dun worry youngsters of spain... see u in the next world cup!
You can make it!!!

No comments: