I finally add in the past featured link today. My laziness is simply horrible..
I am still pondering whether to get new hammies these few days. There are just so many things to consider. I miss my hammies. And just so qiao, shiyan sent me a pic of 3 hammies.. which is now on my featured pet.
wooooo.. soooo cute!~!~!~
And i can't help thinking of peiyin's mom... who caused the death of her hammie by bathing it with water and shampoo.
/pengz x100!
Now, i hope the food outside labbit's house can lure the cat back. I miss you pussy cat!! come back...
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
reminds me of the stupid essay thingy...
"Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty...
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty...
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty...
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty...
Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty..."
*grinz*
WA.. steady.. wash with shampoo!!!
Xiang xiang de hamster...
For some reason hor, I very anti pets one, I think they abit smelly and ma fan, with the exception cute cute doggies..
They have such ke lian look on the face.
Post a Comment