Saturday, April 16, 2005

Paraffin?

Went out shopping with labbit today. Tony and lynn's $40 seiyu voucher for labbit made us shop at seiyu for the 2nd time. Simply nothing to buy. Kekeke... saw one playboy's long sleeve shirt and we decided to head back bugis to see if there's his size.

Sigh, saw a bit of 'injury' on my big toe. Tmd. ALWAYS the same toe!
I don't understand why it's always the big toe which will chip a bit after my pedicure. What's with my toe?!
Although the auntie did a good scrub, i find that it's still not good enough. I can't stand it when labbit's foot are smoother than mine! how can!
Since i just did my pedicure, I shall head for the paraffin next month. KEKEKE..

Saw this on spa haven's site.
Foot Paraffin.
Revitalize tired feet and get rid of dry, cracked soles with this foot treat. Enjoy a foot scrub, foot massage and warm paraffin foot mask, leaving you with beautiful feet.

ok labbit... look out for my smooth feet next month.

No comments: