Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Qoo's bday outing

Labbit not ard today, or rather, for this whole week. Sob sob. miss him.
Work wasn't so busy today. Was surfing the net most of the time. Hehe. I seldom get to be so free leh.

Went to meet FI, qoo and drey. It's a small PTT birthday celebration for qoo. We treat her to a delicious dinner at bugis Billy Bombers and for the first time, I finished the whole burger!

Somehow, I can't seem to get the things I want today. Went Little Match Girl, but can't find the bag I want. Went TFS, but the face masks were out of stock. Even my favourite mango cola also out of stock! Simi sai! But I had an enjoyable night with the girls. We sat from 7pm and chatted all the way to 930pm. All of us refilled at least one round of coke. I think we can form a band and call ourselves the chocolate, cherry, lemon!

Some of the topics for tonite:

- Sgforums D&D
It was supposed to be the biggest and most happening outing in my 5 years in sgforums but i just can't stop laughing when I first read the thread.
D&D? Beach? BBQ? Grill? Smart Casual? So ex? Ermm, D&D?
Doesn't match leh!! And I thought D&D stands for Dinner and Dance? Now it seems to sound like the game Dungeons and Dragons to me.
It's now postponed till further notice due to some family matters of the organizers. The name list? The names of the organizers are longer than the actual participants. Oh my god. I must bow to them for all the efforts to at least come out with the thread and handling all the enquiries and nonsense in the thread. And that's it. Like someone who mentioned "I will not go even if it's at Ritz Carlton". I have to agree with that.
Perhaps it's not the money.
It's just the people.

- Bios***
I'm waiting for FI and see if we can get free services from them. While others are interested in botox for their face, think I'm very interested in one for my butt. Not that It's wrinkled.. I just find it interesting. Keke.

- The enthu waiter
Qoooo seems so excited about the enthusiastic waiter. He's always so eager, willing and happy to serve. He has a cute butt like a char bor's and sway it exactly like one as well. And we had to repeat our orders one item by one item before he can get it. We had a hard time trying to figure out his alien English as well.

- Wild Wild Wet
This is the 2nd time I've heard frens taking leave from work to wild wild wet on a Tuesday. And yes, it's close on Tuesdays. Of all the days! Why zhun zhun must take leave on Tuesday? That's what happened to qoo... and when all the frens specially chose Tuesday becoz of her.... it's closed!

Hahahaha.. We chatted a lot more, on zoo, passwords, handphones, eski bar, etc... And I really enjoyed myself... laughing.Wondering when the next PTT outing will be...

2 comments:

aud said...

how can u not mention the HIGH WAIST jeans the waiter was wearing?

Anonymous said...

u forget to mention the monkey u saw in the zoo too.. we have a good laugh at u imitating the monkey's smile..