It's getting busy again. Applications starts coming in, documents starts coming in.... emails are flooding my mailbox and the mba mailbox... and the phone just kept ringing. I think this is going to last for another 1-2 weeks.
Janice sent out an email to the applicants informing them about an event in school this fri. One joker replied her "This fri? Is this an april's fool joke?". hahahha.. wah lau! Yeah, this fri is april's fool day. I jokingly tell dawn that i'm going to inform lee about quitting this fri.
of coz, it's a joke. But wat if lee reply "ok sure. go ahead?". :
Went to slimcare for the massage today. 90 mins.
1/2 hr of body scrub and steam bath. 1 hr of aromatherapy massage. 10 mins in that little box steaming myself. I almost couldn't take it for the 1st min. But after 10 mins, i wish that i can be there for 1/2 hr. I can't forget the anxious char bor asking me "how?? hot or not? can u take it?? u feel faint or not?????". aiyoh...
Honestly saying, i dun see any fun in body massage at all. I still prefer foot reflex. More pain, more shiok. SM?
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
have u lost ur marbles?!?
SLIMCARE??? MASSAGE???? STEAM?????
u aspire to be walking skeleton?? omg...
massage will lose weight meh... no mah. it's to improve circulation, etc.
steam bath for 10 mins nia... can lose weight meh. it's done with a scrub on my body, so supposed to soften my skin mah.
hahahahhahaa.... y? u interested isit? :D
yes woh... rub rub rub, rub all the fats... but.. u dun have lah.. so LPPL...
yah lor.. interested... how much ah? LOL
hahaha, massage nia.. dun worry.
errrrrrrr... tat one is promotion item. so, $58.
:D
go look for others lah...quite a lot ard
Post a Comment