Thursday, November 25, 2004

The Polar Express

Went to watch The Polar Express today. It's from a book by Chris Van Allsburg about this boy and his belief in santa. It will be nice if we watch it near xmas coz it's a bit too early now to catch the mood. hehe... Needless to say, you can hear quite a few christmas carols in the show.

What do you want for christmas?

I always love christmas. I still remember the few xmas eve at brazil churrascaria. We will have all the party packs, long island tea, bourbon, wine, champagne, food, music and fun colleagues. The restaurant closed at 11pm and we will stay for the countdown all the way till 2-3am in the morning or throughout the night! I always hope that my ex will be with me on the eves. But he chose to work and have his own countdown at the country club i guess. I figured tat it's good for me coz if not, i will miss out all the fun at brazil too.

The next 4 years ain't that great either. And when i thought i have someone who can acc me through xmas eve again, i had none. He chose to go church and catch up with his church mates since tat's the only time he goes church. I had to spend the nite with my friends. A good thing pearl brought the pictionary. We spent at least 2 xmas eve together with the rest playing pictionary. :)

I spent my last xmas eve at Mdm wong and a boring xmas day at home.
What do i want for christmas this yr?
I only want to spend it with him...

No comments: