Monday, November 08, 2004

Estee's bday

I woke up feeling damn tired today. Must be the work in the afternoon and the celebration at nite and the long nite at labbit's place...

We celebrated estee's bday at Paragon's Spegaddies. Somehow, the limelight seems to be on beno, with us bombarding him questions regarding his lasik. I miss the pork chop there. Yes, pork chop. I never like pasta. And the caesar salad wasn't very nice. From tasteless, to sour, to bitter...yucks! Wondering if the bday girl enjoys her meal...

We next proceed to Dungeon and man! That place sucks! The only thing which is worth praising is the sofa seat which is directly facing the big TV... other than that, i dun think i will ever go back there again. Come to think of it, at least there's still at least 2 people there when we arrived. Definitely better than the first time i brought those sians pple to Illusion....... the whole illusion was ours! Sigh, already told them it was a private function specially organised for them liao and they dun believe me..... *grinz*


No comments: