Sunday, March 16, 2008

UpdateSSSS again

Started work. Extremely nice environment. Lotsa water features everywhere. Must try and adapt to the culture shock though.

25 Feb:
My first day of work. So far so good.

Labbit told me that niaoster looks tired and sick. She couldn't open her mouth to eat...
I packed labbit's house key into my bag and reminded myself to head his place the next day.


26 Feb:
A normal day.
Forgot all about going to labbit's house. We even went bugis for shopping.
Reached home and received labbit's sms.. "niaoster die liao".

I was shocked for a few mins.
Then tears flowed non-stop.
I called labbit....he was on the way to bury her.
I cried again when i was bathing...
and i cried again just before i went bed.
I stood at the window, praying for niaoster...... wishing that she will be in heaven.


27 Feb:
My eyes were sore, worse than pandas.

Labbit went home and found the cage door opened.
Kumster wasn't inside.
He immediately went outside and looked for her but his parents looked inside the house.

Labbit even went one floor down, although i dun think kumster is smart enough to go down (maybe he rolled).

His parents found her behind labbit's bed, covered with dust.

They also saw a moth in the toilet.
Could it be niaoster, visiting them?


28 Feb:
The $100 hard rock voucher is expiring.
It's been a long time since i last went......
It's still nice!
Labbit ordered an almost $50 steak.
*sweat*
Nice food.

-----

Out of the 6 hammies i had so far, Niaoster is my favourite. She's cute, lady-like, photogenic and she knows how to do house-keeping! I will miss you.







No comments: