Saturday, October 28, 2006

A nice Hi-tea

Jingli and i went back Marriott again. Keke..
Ate and chatted from 3-5pm. I realised as we grow, our conversation changed. Our standards of living changed, our expectation changed, many other things changed.

For the good or bad, guess we will know it years later. heh.

After that, we went up to the Marriott poolside and ballrooms to take a look at their wedding themes. It was weird. All were couples making enquiries except us. Haha! Ok, we are lesbians!~ Their deco are pretty cool. I love their bells gift!

Labbit still on reservist.. aiyah sob..
I was bored to death! Looked at all my PC games and shook head.
Then..i suddenly rem there's such a thing as yahoo games!!
Jingli and i played duno how many rounds of pool till our eyes were tired.
What a way to pass time..

No comments: