Saturday, September 09, 2006

All abt Liverpool... and England..

Watched a few matches these few weeks..

Chelsea Vs Liverpool
Shefield United Vs Liverpool
Everton Vs Liverpool

and... euro qualifier one..
England Vs Ahlankuku Andora: 6-0

I tot this match was pretty ok liao lor.. coz England's match was always boring.
But Andora never attack, watch liao also sian.
And BTH that Crouch. He seems to perform anywhere except Liverpool.

wah lau! Liverpool has been kan suay recently.
Risse injured again! He really very poor thing lah. What can i say.

Funniest thing was Orlaylio kena the ball hit on his face twice by his fellow team mates..
HAHAHHAHAHA!! Joker leh!! I just couldn't stop laughing after the 2nd hit..
I dun really like him leh.

Aurelio Vs Zidane

He has got this dreamy cum blur look (zidane also have dreamy look, but zidane more handsome leh). Kena hit on the face and still the same blur look. BTH.

Just wasn't liverpool's day. What a frustrating match.

No comments: