Newly opened branch at JP. I went to the one at Bencoolen years back and tot it was pretty ok...
Wah lau!! Dun see from outside like very small hor....
I went in and got a shock.
I did a count and there's 20 pedicure chairs.
20 leh!! Never been to such big one b4.
But i was damn suay lor.
The pedicurist was talking non-stop. Others were doing their job quietly..... why mine so talkative!!
Kept pushing me products to buy!!! NON-STOP!!!
When i said no, she kept going on and on.... on why we should protect our toes, etc etc.
I said i've tried those creams for cracking heels but they were useless. She dun get the hint and kept saying theirs are different.
Then she pushed 3 boxes of cream to my hands and asked me to choose one.
WTF?
I put all the 3 boxes on the other chair.
Till a point where i canot tahan anymore..
i said "hey, ur pedicure is very expensive leh... $36 with no exfoliation??? All the others i went have and they are only $30 or $33."
she kept quiet....
a few secs later... she said "we uses O.P.I and not some cheapo brands"
I almost burst out laughing "ALL the places i went uses O.P.I"
she kept quiet again.
KNS LEH!!
Still not over ok.
When i was waiting for nails to dry, she came over "Let me introduce to you our packages"
*faint*
me: I dun wan packages. i like to go ard visiting different places.
bitch: yes, i understand... but we are having opening promotion. you buy 5 times now, we give u 2 times FREE!
me: thanks, but i'm not interested.
bitch: *took out calculator* see, now ur pedi is $36 per visit, if you buy this package, it's only $25!
me: i still prefer to visit different places.
bitch: oh, we have 7 branches for u to choose from!
me thinking: kan! really damn cheap! but i dun like the service..... so i replied..
me: BUT u dun do exfoliating
bitch: oh.
me: i dun wan. thanks.
bitch: but for $25, no exfoliation ok mah.....
me: how much is ur exfoliation?
bitch: oh, u just need to top up $10.......
me: HUH! $10???? Isn't that as expensive?????
bitch: err.. ok lah! still cheap la.. buy 5 get 2 times free leh!
me: i dun wan.. thanks
bitch: can lah! very cheap leh! buy lah
me: dun wan, thanks.
bitch: buy lah.. *POUT LIPS*
me: *in shock* but i dun wan!!!
bitch: *stare at me with pitiful eyes* can lah... buy lah
simi sai!! BTH!!!
i banged the tables and shouted "I REALLY DUN WANT!!!!!"
at this pt, everybody turned and looked at us.
bitch: ok...
and she walked away
FIAK!
Such a nice place with fiaking bad service!!!
Such a waste!!
Not going to Nail Palace ever again!
7 branches so wat!
NOT GOING TO ANY ONE OF THEM EVER AGAIN.
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
"creams for cracking heels"
hmm...
haha...hard core selling..poor u.. hope at least yr nails turn out nice.. ~wendy~
omg, dat hard selling.. i hate this kind of SA
i got my share at the Tiong Bahru branch liao.. No more NAIL PALACE for me after that..
Oh, i forget to add, never to go during CNY period too, they hike the price!! $80 for pedicure ONLY~
qoo: $80????
The SA assured me that if i sign the package, the price will remain the same, which is $25 per pedicure. No price increase.
KNS LEH!!
And after all the drama, i overheard the boss asking the SA "so, she managed to sign anything?"
WAH LAU!!! I banged the table so loud and even shouted.. she still expect me to sign anything meh?
something very wrong with those pple there....
This has the worst service I have ever experienced in any nail spa here. I signed on a package and do not care if I still have one or two sessions left. They don't do a good job and complain LOUDLY to each when they have to do what they say is too much exfoliation even when you are paying for it!! They even scolded me for having having hard skin around my heels!! I am not going back - EVER!!
Post a Comment