It was the topic of the day yesterday.
Germany or Italy?
History:
1. Germans never lost a match in Dortmund stadium.
2. Germany never win Italy before in WC matches.
So how?
I bet Italy.. muahahahaha!
Woke up at 3am, feeling very seh.. eyes very heavy..
struggling to watch the match.
It was quite an interesting first half. Both teams play professionally and i thought tat's really good football.
Nil for the first half...
Second half, i wake dad up. 3/4 of the time, he sat on the sofa snoring away..
Argh! Makes me lagi wanna sleep.
2nd half a bit boring.. seems like its going to be a penalty shoot out.
Extra time!!
Oh man.. damn tired liao...
If penalty shoot out, germany sure win lor... i dun wanna see them win!
And finally... Del Piero played!
woo hooo!
The last 2-3 mins got us very excited. Grosso scored! Ahhh!!!
I thought Germany will take the chance to score an equalizer as well...
mei siang dao.... Del Piero scored another one!!!
Immediately after the 2nd goal, the germans cried.
The italians ran round celebrating.
The game just stopped like tat!! I didn't even hear the final whistle.
It looks so funny.
kekeke..
Yesh!! Italy won!!
But the goals came 1/2 hour late, so i didn't win any money on that.. heh.
But it's ok.
To me, Italy had help me revenged for Argentina.
hur hur hur!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi, I've change my blog add to www.lady-silver.blogspot.com Do update, thx!
Post a Comment