Was pretty sad that i didn't manage to book any mani/pedi sessions as all were damn full. I decided to paint my own nails instead. Went JP yesterday with labbit and bought the O.P.I latest jap collection and stickers. Spent the afternoon painting my nails...
Hehe... i had different sticker designs for my toes and thumbs. Great satisfaction!Went over weixiong's house for reunion dinner. Dinner has never been the same again like the past years whereby all of us will get together and take turns to eat. I miss those days...
Today, it's just a small group.. but i love it as well. It's so much more cosier :)

RB called up. Instead of the usual chinatown or river angbao, we decided to just watch a movie this year at west mall. Fearless.
I never like him lah... though i've watched most of his movies. Pretty sick of that face liao.
Fearless was alright, but perhaps Memoirs of the geisha was too beautiful.... which makes me tend to compare though the 2 movies are so different!
Storyline was pretty predictable and i think the only sad part was the death of his family. And ahhhh.. he had a great fren! :D
Probably his last martial movie....
There were tons of fights.
Good fights.
Very matrix style but enjoyable.
Guess the actions and fights make up for it. heh.
We spent some time talking cock at the Mac after the movie before heading home. A group of pple actually Yum Seng loudly at mac at 12am.. *sweat*
I thought of it again. Every year on the eve, i will rem that particular eve.......
I looked out of the window and saw an accident on the road. Eve leh, i felt particularly sad for accidents to happen.
After a while, i accidently tripped ah wei and he fell, on the edge of my bed........
crying loudly, bleeding on his shin.
Felt so damn sad whenever i tot of it.. all these years, on the eve.


2 comments:
Yo! Happy New Year!! Xin Nian Kuai Le!! How's my mandarin?? No bad huh? Muahaha
...................
(no comments)
thanks for your greeings!
Post a Comment