Tired..... but flying on SQ! ok lah.... mai complain.
I took the KL Express to KL sentral and took a cab to hotel.
Reached the hotel at ard 11 plus. I knew i was early. My plan was to check in my luggage first, take a walk nearby and go back hotel ard 2pm or so to check in.
The rooms were fully booked. The frenly char bor told me tat the guests haven check out the rooms yet, so there were no room for me.
*sweat*
A while later, she came back again saying since there's no room, they will give me a free upgrade to a one-bedroom apartment.
I couldn't believe my ears and i told her to repeat what she was saying. HAHA
SONG AH!
i was so bored... i took over 100 pictures just on my room itself. keke.
The Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel

The entrance


Living Room


Open concept kitchen

Balcony

Work area

The bedroom


The bathroom

I can see the Petronas Towers from my room.

Tried setting up the banner b4 the fair again to make sure it looks ok..... and off i go!!
I never take any pic of the fair. It's at the grand ballroom of westin.
I reached there 1/2 hr before the fair and i already see NUS's banner there. They were fast leh! Singaporeans are indeed more kiasu. I waited for cornel's pple and see who will be there... and surprisingly, it's aileen lor! kekekeke..... at least i have company!
Prof chong was a bit late, but its ok.
The fair was damn tiring lor. We stood and talked non-stop for 4 hours. I was surprised that we atually gave out all our brochures. Even waseda's booth also came over to ask for more. keke..
The air-con was out for a while during the fair. Sibei de hot....
When it's finally over... Prof chong bought us to dinner.

Big big prawns!
Dinner at 10 plus!~ We were really really damn cold and hungry..
The weather is the same as singapore... it rained the whole day.
After dinner, i couldn't wait to get back to my cosy room for a soak in the bathtub...
and sleep on the heavenly bed...

ZZZZZZZZZ!!


2 comments:
ur job also very gd mah, can travel to oversea too! oh ya, btw happy bd~
i dun go overseas often. hehe.. thanks for your greeting!
Post a Comment