Sunday, August 07, 2005

Just another sunday..

Labbit went for his soccer as usual.... I headed home and went Arte Nail to find Yane for facial.
The weather was so damn hot, the air-con and fan couldn't even cool the room.

Took a cab home from labbit's place at night and i can't believe it's so qiao. It was the same uncle who drove me home 2-3 weeks ago too. He started talking abt kopidiam and he realised he seems to have spoken to me before. And yah, we tally by the conversation we had and it's indeed the same person.

I hope i won't met the same uncle again who told me abt his 'Tigerwoman'. *sweat*

Received a letter in the mailbox telling me that i've won a Davidoff Echo Woman fragrance gift set worth $125. I thought it was a prank till i saw 'woman's weekly'. Hahaha.. went to browse thru the magazines and it was actually April's contest. Pengz. All i did was sending sms...
If only i had won the starcruise for 2 as well... *daydream*

No comments: